Hidden Lake Gold
Hidden Lake Gold, MT, USA (100%)
Previously explored by Pegasus Gold in the 1990's with 36,000 feet of drilling delineated 97,444 ounces of high grade gold ore.Read More
The Hidden Lake Mine is a past producing high-grade gold mine near Anaconda, Montana. The mine has documented production of 24,132 ounces of gold from approximately 98,000 tons of ore during the periods 1935-1939. During 1987-1988 an additional 1,000 ounces of gold were recovered from roughly 10,000 tons of material.
From 1986-1993 exploration options were taken on the property in succession by Meridian Minerals, Western Gold Exploration and Pegasus Gold. The total work consisted of 96 drill holes representing 36,540 feet of drilling, surface and road-cut sampling, and geophysics.
The ore at Hidden Lake occurs as iron oxides (limonite,hematite and geothite) after purite with small amounts of residual pyrite particularly at deeper levels. Visible free gold can be observed occasionally at the surface and was observed while drilling.
- Acquired in 2010
- 100% Owned by NRH
- 97,445 ozs Gold Resources
- 36,000 Feet of drilling by Pegasus Gold in the 1990's delineated 517,000 tons grading .177 opt in the inferred category.
- NRH owns the land in addition to the mineral rights.
- Past Producer having over 25,000 ounces of production including 1,000 ounces in 1987.
- Upside Potential as Pegasus filed for Bankruptcy before completing exploration.
Hidden Lake Gold Resources
|Property||Category||Tonnes||Grade (g/t)||Contained Gold (oz)||Standard|
|Hidden Lake Gold||Inferred||491,013||6.17||97,444||Historical (Pegasus Gold)|
Mineral Resources have not demonstrated economic viability and should not be treated as reserves.
See "Cautionary Note Concerning Reserve & Resource Estimates"